Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

IN A ZONE


Hi, I have not posted in a couple of days but I wanted to give you an update on what has been going on.
I finished my trial period of the kickboxing classes on Friday of last week. I decided I would attend the Saturday class and afterwards get the necessary information to sign up. I don’t know if classes on Saturdays are MEANT to be harder, but when it was over I found myself walking like a baby who needed his/her diaper changed HA. Maybe this was the “end of the week extra push” they do or something. With all that going on, surprisingly I love the class and signed up for 6 more months of brutal and antagonizing pain. The classes are not cheap so I figured in order for me to get my money’s worth, I should attend at least 3 times per week, if not more.
Saturday night I had an ice pack in one hand and my Grandmother’s old heating pad in the other.

So far everything has been going well. I have been eating 100% better, gagging...I mean drinking lots of water and exercising. I will continue to use my craigsliptical machine in the mornings and will incorporate something else on the evenings I don’t attend kickboxing. Although I am not comfortable enough YET to plaster before and after photos…I will have a weigh in on July 15th which makes a month since I started this blog. Don’t get excited because not only am I not comfortable with spandex before and after photos…you won’t get any “I weighed this and now I weigh that” amounts. I will simply inform you of how much weight I’ve lost the first month.

2 comments:

  1. Man! You KIND OF WNT OFF on this blog huh?! LOL@ dont get excited because not only am I not comfortable with spandex before and after photos....you won't get any I weighed this and no I weight that etc YIKES! No judgement! If you don't wanna tell us you don't have too...btw its me Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. See when Im all slim and fine..well I'll just say "smaller" because I'll never be slim, you guys will be sick of all the photos. I will just wait and spoil you later. Before it's over, I will post the occasional "this is how I look right now" photo...and gradually there will be a collage. You know confidence is built while losing weight. I'm under the couch now...but just give me a moment..I'll be walking on the beach LOL
    Such big talk...Pray for me.

    ReplyDelete