Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Monday, June 21, 2010

H2"NO"


I have a love/hate relationship with water. I love water because we need it to survive. Water is very good for the skin, it helps our body to function properly and it aids in weight loss (which is the only reason I am drinking it right now). I am sure there are thousands of other reasons, but those are just a few.


I hate water because it makes me feel like my head is growing when I swallow it. I don’t know what it is, but I feel as though my ears are stopped up and there is this pressure in my head waiting to explode. The after effects are even worse, I began to feel like my head is a fish bowl (remember it grew) and there are fish swimming all around in there…don’t forget the plugs in my ears to keep the water inside. My drinking water is rather eventful. I have to coach/fuss and encourage myself and usually there is a big UGH production when I am done. On the other hand, water gets the job done. When I make a habit of drinking it, I really don’t crave other things like juices and soda.

1 comment: