Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weigh-In #1


According to my scale, I've lost a total of 12lbs from June 15 to July 15. Twelve pounds is ok, my goal was actually 20lbs. I guess if you read this blog you'd kinda figure out why I didn't reach my goal. The first month is when you should actually see big numbers.

I am not disappointed, that is 12lbs I won't have to worry about. So next month around this time, my goal is still the same (20lbs).

To accomplish that goal I will work out more consistently. I will substitute work-outs when my knee flares up, instead of not doing anything. I am proud of myself when it comes to food intake. One change does come to mind and that is not to eat as much fruit and mostly eat it earlier in the day. Fruit is very healthy, as we know, but eating a lot of natural sugar late in th day may cause weight gain over a period of time. I guess I'd rather binge on fruit opposed to Ghirardelli chocolate...(memories) lol. Or would I?

So keep your fingers crossed for weigh-in #2, August 15th.

1 comment: