Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hobson's Choice


My weight loss thought of the day:


I sit and think about all the times I’ve started, and then stopped. A friend of mine told me yesterday that she dropped the ball on her weight loss journey and the ball is still on the ground rolling…THAT WAS FUNNY to me. It was funny because I know all too well about dropping the ball and watching it roll on by and not even care. Well I take that back, I care, but just not at that moment. There was always “I’ll start Monday”, or I’ll start the first day of whatever month was approaching. There is always a reason to strive for better health, but sometimes it doesn’t work that way. With having said all of that, I am GLAD that I have no other choice right now other than to Just Do It. I say that because I know ME, and I know what will put the icing on the wedding cake for ME. I am also thankful that my choice to start and finish this journey is not due to any health risks.

1 comment:

  1. http://health.msn.com/blogs/second-opinions-post.aspx?post=1787907&gt1=31036
    Check this out.

    ReplyDelete