Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Play Time is Over!


Wow, I have not posted since mid October. It is amazing how time flies and also how I lied and said I would not stay away as long as I did before :-).

Nothing much has changed. I have not really been losing since the last weigh in. I had my engagement party October 29th and have not set foot in a kickboxing class or glared over at my elliptical machine since. As a matter of fact, I have not even gone down hwy 6 toward the park..I have been detouring as much as possible lol.

TODAY is "another" new day. This week I will get myself back together and do those things I had been doing that were successful. Kickboxing here I come! I was preparing for this day for some time now..I even went to a consultation with a trainer. The consultation went well, he measured my body fat, checked my balance (I wondered why), and he had me to do other little things that showed him where I was fitness-wise. That little consultation felt like a workout for me. I was even sore the next day..wth.

I made the decision to go ahead with the trainer and had my first session with him this past Friday. It was enjoyable in certain parts..others not so much. I posted on Facebook that it went well until I discovered my hearing had become impaired. I was so tired and nauseated afterwards that I could not hear. They say what won't kill you will make you stronger..in this case I better be FINE lol..WE SHALL SEE.

Time is winding down...I am excited, nervous, paranoid, and anxious at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment