Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Determined


Well I am happy to report that I saw my trainer (2nd session) on yesterday. He warned me that this session would be harder and it is going to get even harder every session. GREAT.
The session was indeed much harder than I anticipated. It was a session where everything he did looked easy until it was my turn. I have never lifted weights like that... EVER. Weights are one of those things females (like me) either walk by at the gym OR we never stay on it long enough to feel a burn.

I am a little sore today, which means there is a possibility of being bedridden tomorrow.

Today's goal is to attend kickboxing tonight, but as I fake punch the air (in my cube at work) it hurts so bad. I don't believe I have enough strength to punch on an actual bag.

My trainer (let's call him Chad because "my trainer" sounds like I have money) said I may need time to heal but you know how it is when you feel like Superwoman..OR when your wedding is around the corner.

So pray I make it to class tonight..but if I don't, I will climb onto my elliptical machine and count backwards :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment