Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

GAME ON


Well today is March 1, 2011. I have exactly 3 months before my big day. I have been going strong with eating right and exercise since February 1st. Yeah yeah, I started a long time ago, but remember how I cheated over the holidays...oh wait I actually fell off the wagon after my engagement party in October...THEN there were the holidays.

January I started to recover..February I kicked in fully and exercised more than I have in a long while. March will be another one of those months. I plan on exercising twice a day or 1.5 to 2 hours per day (with a day off Im sure). I feel tired already :-).
Most people document what they eat, however I have been documenting my work-out activity. I'll just count calories in my head lol

I don't have much time left, however, my goal is still attainable. I will start posting weight loss numbers again after this month. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment