Portergirl (April 2010)

Portergirl (April 2010)
Metamorphosis

A little information about me :-)

My photo
Within the last couple of years I’ve had some pretty exciting things happen in my life. I purchased a home, I received my first degree this past September, I was recently engaged in April, and my son graduated from high school June 4th. In an effort not to bore you with every detail of my life, I will attempt to keep it simple and mainly discuss those things that deal with my weight loss issues, goals and tasks at hand. But let’s be real, I am a female approaching marriage, surely I will touch on many other subjects.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weigh-In #2

I have been struggling with the fact that I am losing inches and not as many pounds as I would like. I've heard people say "I'm losing inches and not lbs" before but never really understood the joy in that. For some reason it is more gratifying to see numbers get lower accompanied by looser fitting clothes. Down 23lbs...

This is pretty much what happened during my last weigh in.

2 comments: